About threepercenter.org

Posted by alias1776 
April 09, 2010 01:36PM
#   Quote
Admin

About Three Percenter

ThreePercenter.ORG is a Three Percenter community website promoting the ideals of liberty, freedom and a constitutional government restrained by law.

This site is run by freedom-loving Americans, however we can enjoy the company of those from other nations who share our cause.

What is a Three Percenter?

The Three Percent concept and idea was created by Mike Vanderboegh.

Roughly three percent of the population fought for liberty at any given time during the American war for Independence. With a colonial population of 2,500,000 to 3,000,000 only about 250,000 men served during the war with never more than 90,000 men serving at any given time.

Historians have estimated that approximately 40-45% of the colonists supported the rebellion while 15-20% of the population of the thirteen colonies remained loyal to the British Crown. The remaining 35-45% attempted to remain neutral.

A note: Threepercenter.org does not directly represent Three Percenters everywhere, we do however share in the Three Percenter spirit and ideology (and identify ourselves as Three Percenters). We cherish and work to defend our 2nd Amendment rights along with all our rights and liberties.

Please visit The Sipsey Street Irregulars, Mike Vanderboegh's, blog. Mike Vanderboegh is the founder of the Three Percent movement and idea. (Therepercenter.org is not affiliated).
May 16, 2010 09:27PM
#   Quote

Good Info.
August 03, 2010 06:48PM
#   Quote

finally, a group i can identify with! (with which i can identiry?????) the time is coming!
September 30, 2010 12:44AM
#   Quote

Thank you to the organizers of this site! Long live the Republic!
December 21, 2010 03:47PM
#   Quote

Hello im new here,i am from western NC and would like to say that im happy to be a part of this web site,i am not offiliated with any groups as of right now,but i would appreciate any and all info that anyone has for me,thank you.

ED
December 21, 2010 05:30PM
#   Quote

Feel free to browse!

Welcome aboard!
December 21, 2010 06:29PM
#   Quote
Admin

This is the land of the free because we are the brave.

God, grant me the serenity to accept the knives I cannot buy, the budget to buy ones I can and the wisdom to know the difference.
[www.youtube.com]
Support Your Local Outlaw Knifemaker!
December 23, 2010 04:15PM
#   Quote

Welcome from Michigan
December 31, 2010 11:52PM
#   Quote

Just joined the site, but have been a follower of the threeper concept for over a year now. Happy to be of assistance any way i can
January 01, 2011 02:04AM
#   Quote

Thanks!
January 05, 2011 11:18AM
#   Quote

Welcome Snowman
March 04, 2011 08:53PM
#   Quote

Hello guys, Bill from Florida here and I am also new here. So far the threads I have read are great info and I am proud to be a 3%er. Finally a group with the same American heart as I have, Awesome place guys, can't wait to find my own state Militia,, well if we even have one
March 28, 2011 01:23AM
#   Quote

Cool!
April 26, 2011 10:19PM
#   Quote

I just became an official 3%er.I always have been,just didn't call it the same thing.I took an outh to my heavenly father that I would defend the constitution from foreign and demestic enemies.This is a very sad time for our country.We must restore her.I have many questions,like how to orgenize,communication,etc..I have firearms and know how to use them.What next???????????
April 26, 2011 10:40PM
#   Quote

Spread the word! It's numbers that will overwhelm the NWO operatives!
Right now, it's an "infowar"!
May 22, 2011 03:51PM
#   Quote

Hello im new here and I am I live in South Florida and happy to be a part of this web site. Would like to find other people in my are. I am so happy to have found this page. I sometimes feel so alone in the way I feel.
May 22, 2011 04:00PM
#   Quote

I know the feeling!

Welcome aboard!
June 02, 2011 06:11AM
#   Quote

I'm an ex U.S. Army Vietnam Veteran. I'm new to the THREEPERCENTERS site. I'm a single Dad with a 10 year old Daughter. Yep. I'm a late bloomer at becoming a parent.
My Daughter and I are Native Texans trapped in Florida. However, I am a Patriot first and foremost. I would like to establish an open line of communication with someone in the State of Florida and go from there.

Ray
June 11, 2011 03:04PM
#   Quote

New member and worlds fore most athority on suburban and rural warfare and I was there wnen the book was written on urban warfare. I would like to give you all a freebee. what is the most important thing to keep in mind in a major disaster/takeover ? Addictions to drugs and substances both legal and illeagle.ie caffeen tobacco,alcohal, perscription drugs expecially those that are life substaining. these people will go off.!!! thank you
June 11, 2011 03:08PM
#   Quote

former marine, national guard and army. I live in nw fla or lower alablma. contact me
July 06, 2011 12:01PM
#   Quote

A great group to be part of...It is really good to know I am not the only worried about where our great nation is headed...Most people don't know where our freedom comes from or how we obtained them...I always try to help people understand what is at stake we continue down this Statist path we are going down...

A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to The United States of America for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in This country who no longer understand it.
July 06, 2011 03:26PM
#   Quote

Yea, the dumbing down of our educational system has been so successful, I feel
like I'm describing colors to a blind person! they just simply have no reference
for context or to comprehend knowledge! it's quite literally too esoteric!
July 11, 2011 10:43PM
#   Quote

Finally! Love the sight! As a 3% family, I'm proud of my association with the SAR/DAR and proud to be in the company of other 3%ers.
August 04, 2011 10:30PM
#   Quote

YAY!!!!! I'm so IN!!! I'm in love with this whole idea!! I'ma tell everyone!!
August 04, 2011 10:49PM
#   Quote

Cool!
August 20, 2011 11:47AM
#   Quote

Well said Mike. A true patriot and historian, something most politicians forget, there history.

"US PRIDE,WORLD WIDE"
September 27, 2011 01:31PM
#   Quote

Thanks for the site. I have enjoyed the information posted in the threads.
SOA
October 03, 2011 01:14AM
#   Quote

Welcome fellow patriots!
October 06, 2011 02:44PM
#   Quote

howdy y'all, texas raised and now i live in CT, i just stumbled upon the 3%'rs while researching martial law and how our government is enforcing it. with all the protest across america happening i feel like it will only take one dumbass to turn it into a nation wide riot and thats what the government wants so they can spring the trap of NWO and martial law. am i on the right path or just paranoid?
October 06, 2011 04:35PM
#   Quote

Absolutely!

Stating the obvious isn't paranoia!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

We are not affiliated with, nor do our discussions necessarily imply endorsement by The Sipsy Street Irregulars.
Please Login or Register!