New ARM Patch with 3% love

Posted by alias1776 
August 25, 2010 10:07PM
#   Quote
Admin

The interim design is:

No word on cost/s&h and when they'll be available yet (I'm pretty sure they'll be near or at cost with S&H though)... just thought I'd share what I know!

“Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty.” -- Thomas Jefferson
August 25, 2010 11:43PM
#   Quote
Admin

I'd order a few.

God, grant me the serenity to accept the knives I cannot buy, the budget to buy ones I can and the wisdom to know the difference.
[www.youtube.com]
Support Your Local Outlaw Knifemaker!
August 26, 2010 12:42AM
#   Quote
Admin

Watch this link for more info:

[www.americanmilitiamovement.com]

“Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty.” -- Thomas Jefferson
August 26, 2010 09:09AM
#   Quote

I would definitely order some.
September 06, 2010 09:29AM
#   Quote

I think that it is really cool. The only change that I would make would be to change the number three to a Roman numeral three. That is just my own 2 cents worth rite thar.
October 01, 2010 05:40AM
#   Quote

I like it!
October 03, 2010 05:35PM
#   Quote

So im new to this and was wondering wat this pacth cost or whats the dea plz let me know thank you and if u could show me around and introduces to people thanks have a good day
November 13, 2010 09:30AM
#   Quote

Love the patch...but agree with SMSTRICK...do the Roman numeral (III)
November 14, 2010 12:17PM
#   Quote
Admin

Here is the updated (actual patches):

They are still 3% not roman numeral.. I happen to like the roman numeral more myself. They are ARM patches but still show III%.

December 01, 2010 06:14PM
#   Quote

Did I miss something, I thought the ARM itself died a long time ago, back when Fix and TA and me still hung around?

~Classic Member, Original ARM 13; 7-12-2009~
December 06, 2010 12:53PM
#   Quote
Admin

ARM has been threw hell and back but is now more healthy than people would think.

I think we need 3% specific patches for 3pers though. I think there are some posts referencing such, or at least flags already.

March 04, 2011 08:57PM
#   Quote

Hey guys, just dropping in to see whats the BUZZ.. I am new to this site as well and would love to hear about when and where these patches would be available. My BDU top and Headgear are missing something, I would have to say those would be the perfect addition. I would be very proud to wear the patches of the 3%ers.
March 27, 2011 03:01AM
#   Quote

Looks good.

"US PRIDE,WORLD WIDE"
SOA
August 25, 2011 01:10PM
#   Quote

Heck yah would love some!
October 17, 2011 07:27PM
#   Quote

When they do become available, can someone let me know. I wouls like to use this as a way to let more people in Northern California to be aware of who we are, and what we stand for.
E-mail:ballard.nikolai@yahoo.com
Cell:1(510)706-4366
Thank you fellow 3%

"US PRIDE,WORLD WIDE"
October 17, 2011 08:51PM
#   Quote

What about changing the rockers to: AMERICA, A CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC?

Or: CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC DEFENSE?
December 19, 2011 09:53AM
#   Quote

New to the forums, where can I place an order on these?

TIOCFAIDH AR LA!!!
December 19, 2011 10:53AM
#   Quote
Admin

Welcome aboard Irish!

The patches are available @ [www.americanmilitiamovement.com] - You would have to select the patch you want (Dark or light OD/Black) and click on the patch banner. I'm not sure why he has that setup like that (hard to tell its a button!).

December 19, 2011 03:39PM
#   Quote

Nice, gotta def. get some thumbs up

Do not fire unless fired upon. But if they mean to have a war, let it begin here.

From Arctic Patriot: "Do not be the lone crossbowman holding his fire until he sees the whites of the armored knight's eyes behind his visor. Shoot that horse down as far away as you can. Then run, and do it again when you must."

"If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land, it will be under the guise of fighting a foreign enemy" - James Madison

Age will not matter.
Strength of conviction and resolve
will carry us all through this.
Each of us will have a part to play
to the best of our ability. We will feed
off each others strengths and weakness.
Giving words of courage and showing it
as well. Encourage others, show strength
and plant the seeds of Liberty everyday.
We are ThreePercenters. - DEFENDER
December 19, 2011 09:21PM
#   Quote

Sweet shit, I'll definitely have to get some for my boys. Thanks boys.

TIOCFAIDH AR LA!!!
December 20, 2011 11:53AM
#   Quote

I registered for this site, this is the activation link I was sent, however I get the dreaded 404 Not Found when I click on the link. Anybody have contacts within ARM to either send me a correct activation link, or.......?

[www.americanmilitiamovement.com]

Do not fire unless fired upon. But if they mean to have a war, let it begin here.

From Arctic Patriot: "Do not be the lone crossbowman holding his fire until he sees the whites of the armored knight's eyes behind his visor. Shoot that horse down as far away as you can. Then run, and do it again when you must."

"If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land, it will be under the guise of fighting a foreign enemy" - James Madison

Age will not matter.
December 20, 2011 12:07PM
#   Quote
Admin

Try [www.americanmilitiamovement.com]

Might work for you. It looks like the forum got moved from domain.com/forum to domain.com - so anytime you see /forum just delete that part and it *should* work.

Err, you should be able to just log in because I pasted your link and it said "activated" lol.

December 21, 2011 03:01PM
#   Quote

Hot damn! In like flint, thanks Alias thumbs up

Age will not matter.
December 23, 2011 09:43AM
#   Quote

alias1776
Here is the updated (actual patches):

They are still 3% not roman numeral.. I happen to like the roman numeral more myself. They are ARM patches but still show III%.

I have10 of the one on the left.

"Remember boys, flies spread disease, so keep yours closed."

George Luz Easy Company imitating Major Horton
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

We are not affiliated with, nor do our discussions necessarily imply endorsement by The Sipsy Street Irregulars.
Please Login or Register!