how do i join the 3% or a militia?

Posted by littlelouts185 
July 12, 2012 10:55PM
#   Quote

hi im 20 and live and work in metro detroit.......looking to join the 3% or a local militia? any info on how to start let me know thanks,
lou
July 12, 2012 11:35PM
#   Quote

Welcome from your AO.

In our area is the Michigan Patriot Alliance as well as the Southeast Michigan Vol Militia

I'm personally familiar with the MPA, less so with the SMVM.

The MPA is organized by counties, which do you live in? But each county falls under the umbrella org of the MPA

Just send them an email, the MPA will not contact you, you must contact them. The SMVM also meets Wed. nights at a family diner in Farmington Hills near Botsford Hospital.

Do not fire unless fired upon. But if they mean to have a war, let it begin here.

From Arctic Patriot: "Do not be the lone crossbowman holding his fire until he sees the whites of the armored knight's eyes behind his visor. Shoot that horse down as far away as you can. Then run, and do it again when you must."

"If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land, it will be under the guise of fighting a foreign enemy" - James Madison

Age will not matter.
Strength of conviction and resolve
will carry us all through this.
Each of us will have a part to play
to the best of our ability. We will feed
off each others strengths and weakness.
Giving words of courage and showing it
as well. Encourage others, show strength
and plant the seeds of Liberty everyday.
We are ThreePercenters. - DEFENDER
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/12/2012 11:37PM by Sail Man.
July 13, 2012 09:26PM
#   Quote

Both

Edit: sorry about this reply, I think it was meant for a different topic but somehow ended up here.

But, since I don't know how to delete a reply I might as well give you the best advice I can. Before you get involved with a group, do you homework on them. Also, you can try using the "State" topics here to find like minded people and groups.

I am not ashamed nor afraid to say that if you come to take my rifle, I will demonstrate TOWARDS you good marksmanship.
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/23/2014 03:04PM by RykerV.
July 17, 2012 12:35AM
#   Quote

Anybody know of any in Washington state? Im looking to get more involved.
July 17, 2012 08:54AM
#   Quote

Know of any in Arkansas?
December 24, 2012 12:50AM
#   Quote

www.threepercenters.net has people nationwide

Ever Vigilant, Eyes Wide Open ~ Ga.Cmdr. HLM III%
December 24, 2012 12:58AM
#   Quote

www.threepercenters.net also has unlisted rules for which you will be banned for breaking without warning. Very worrisome "higher ups" over there as well. Just my experience, and a few extra things I happen to know.
December 24, 2012 10:34AM
#   Quote

Do you have a weapon? Are you willing to actively fight for liberty? If you answered yes, you already are the three %

If there is to be trouble, let it be in my day that my child may know peace.
~Thomas Paine
January 02, 2013 07:40PM
#   Quote

Looking for like minded people in southeast Pa. I found a link to this on FB the modern American revolution. I have been actively seeking a group to join and train with. Please direct my name to anyone in this area looking to take some new recruits.
January 02, 2013 08:08PM
#   Quote
Admin

Michael -- Check under networking and your state. If there aren't any posts, I'd recommend posting there. Just remember to always use your best judgement brother!

“Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty.” -- Thomas Jefferson
January 02, 2013 08:14PM
#   Quote

Thanks. I got on threepercenters.net and signed up with your organization.
January 02, 2013 08:26PM
#   Quote

Threepercenters.net is a different outfit the threepercenters.org.

There are three types of people. Sheep, wolves, and sheepdogs. I will be a sheepdog.
"When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own homestead, his possessions are undisturbed." Luke 11:21
"And He said to them, 'But now, let him who has a purse take it along, likewise also a bag, and let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one.'" Luke 22:36
Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the peoples' liberty's teeth. George Washington.
January 02, 2013 08:33PM
#   Quote

Please enlighten me to the difference.
January 02, 2013 08:35PM
#   Quote
Admin

Different website/owner operator.

“Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty.” -- Thomas Jefferson
January 02, 2013 08:39PM
#   Quote

Ok... Did not think it would be so difficult or confusing to help the cause.
January 02, 2013 08:41PM
#   Quote

So how do i delete this account then?
January 02, 2013 08:47PM
#   Quote
Admin

If you wish for your account to be suspended/removed, I can do that for you.

Just so you know, you are free to take part in discussions here or there. I don't know much about the .net group as I haven't checked into it.

January 07, 2013 07:09AM
#   Quote

Anything in the Memphis Area?
January 07, 2013 02:12PM
#   Quote
Admin

CI1791 -- I didn't see Memphis but there are posts in the TN networking board. I'd recommend dropping a note.

[www.threepercenter.org]

January 07, 2013 04:00PM
#   Quote

In Memphis every day.

Time is drawing near.
January 25, 2013 12:59PM
#   Quote

Message the new guy here if you know of any in southern Arizona,
much thanks smiling smiley

The time is near at hand which must determine whether Americans are to be free men or slaves. George Washington
January 28, 2013 03:42AM
#   Quote

To me, and correct me if I am wrong, it isn't so much "joining a club" as it is being able to receive, disseminate and discuss information with like minded patriots who believe in the US Constitution especially the Bill of Rights and the 2nd Amendment. Also, being willing to fight for, whether physically or in other ways, the 2nd Amendment rights if and when they are challenged.

If you believe those things and are willing to protect our freedoms that are inherently guaranteed by our constitution (specifically the 2nd amendments), and actively protect our right to bear arms, with your own weapons you are part of the 3% willing to put their money where their mouth is, for lack of a better cliche.

Just remember these amendments were written by men who had just escaped a corrupt, tyrannical land and desired that the land they fought, bled and died for never became what they fled. Who were part of the 3% then, and would definately be part of the 3% now.
There may come a point when joining militias or groups becomes more urgent or a necessity, to me now is the time to arm ourselves. Not just with weapons, but with intel and knowledge that would be relevant and helpful if things continue to decline.

Courtney

To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. Thomas Paine
January 28, 2013 03:54AM
#   Quote

And then I read the original post date and subsequent poster my response was meant for. Sigh. I try to check those before responding. I shall blame it on insomnia tonight, or the fact I wasn't paying enough attention. Sorry for the longwinded tangent I went on.

Courtney

To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. Thomas Paine
January 29, 2013 03:28AM
#   Quote
Admin

LoL its alright AWPatriot84.. I do it sometimes too from time to time.

January 29, 2013 07:30AM
#   Quote

Also aw, I think you are dead on target

If there is to be trouble, let it be in my day that my child may know peace.
~Thomas Paine
February 01, 2013 11:40AM
#   Quote

time is running out so pick a spot

dot net or dot org.... no matter 3% is 3% patriots are patriots

Никто не может дать вам свободу. Если вы мужчина, вы ее возьмете.
February 10, 2013 01:07PM
#   Quote

i checked out .net and it said that it's under counctruction/ maintenance. I understand the need to arm and be prepared with intel and such but having an idea of who is in the area, and who to trust for help, is also important.
February 14, 2013 02:42PM
#   Quote

I live in Virginia, how do I join the 3%?
February 14, 2013 03:05PM
#   Quote

Being a 3per is not being a member of a club or oganization. It's a mindset. It's being willing to stand up and resist tyranny. Like it says at the top of the home page, only three percent of the population were accually combatants against the tyranny of the King. We are not like the Oath Keepers that is a club you join. BTW, I think the Oath Keepers is a great organization.

So, if you are willing to stand up and resist tyranny, you are already a 3per.

There are three types of people. Sheep, wolves, and sheepdogs. I will be a sheepdog.
"When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own homestead, his possessions are undisturbed." Luke 11:21
"And He said to them, 'But now, let him who has a purse take it along, likewise also a bag, and let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one.'" Luke 22:36
Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the peoples' liberty's teeth. George Washington.
February 14, 2013 03:34PM
#   Quote

I would like some info on this club, it sounds like It's something I would be very interested in. Any info would help.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

We are not affiliated with, nor do our discussions necessarily imply endorsement by The Sipsy Street Irregulars.
Please Login or Register!