i just got this !

Posted by jdog 
June 28, 2012 10:20AM
#   Quote

[www.ascensionearth2012.org]

i need input on this any one aware of it or know its bull shit ???

Jdog " NOT ONE MORE INCH "
June 28, 2012 10:30AM
#   Quote

I call bull, but that's with a hint of "I wish this were true"
This "Cabal" would be (or is) heavily guarded by the UN, Russian,Chinese, and North Korean military's .
I'm sorry and saddened to say that the US military does not have the man power and strength to conduct such an offensive operation against such foes.

But that's just my call and opinion. If someone could find proof that this is happening I wold be overjoyed.

I am not ashamed nor afraid to say that if you come to take my rifle, I will demonstrate TOWARDS you good marksmanship.
June 28, 2012 11:06AM
#   Quote

OK, after reading the article, and most of the comments, all I can say is WTF?????

Loose screws abound. They almost remind me of the crazies that commited suicide to go to the mother ship behind the Hale Bop comet.

Like this:
"Thank you for preparing us for the beginning of our ascension to the stars and universal light. We are ready. Love and Light. "

There are three types of people. Sheep, wolves, and sheepdogs. I will be a sheepdog.
"When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own homestead, his possessions are undisturbed." Luke 11:21
"And He said to them, 'But now, let him who has a purse take it along, likewise also a bag, and let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one.'" Luke 22:36
Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the peoples' liberty's teeth. George Washington.
June 28, 2012 11:08AM
#   Quote

I should have left a comment for them, "Don't drink the cool-aid."

There are three types of people. Sheep, wolves, and sheepdogs. I will be a sheepdog.
"When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own homestead, his possessions are undisturbed." Luke 11:21
"And He said to them, 'But now, let him who has a purse take it along, likewise also a bag, and let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one.'" Luke 22:36
Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the peoples' liberty's teeth. George Washington.
June 28, 2012 01:06PM
#   Quote

SheepDog
I should have left a comment for them, "Don't drink the cool-aid."

Sorry, but you'd be a bit late, they've already bathed in it

I am not ashamed nor afraid to say that if you come to take my rifle, I will demonstrate TOWARDS you good marksmanship.
June 28, 2012 06:01PM
#   Quote

Uuuuummmmmm......(crickets chipping in background)

Death becomes us all. Will you die on your feet or chained to a wall?

The price of freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness. – Robert A. Heinlein
July 09, 2012 12:05PM
#   Quote

OK, no more LSD for Seadog tongue sticking out smiley

Do not fire unless fired upon. But if they mean to have a war, let it begin here.

From Arctic Patriot: "Do not be the lone crossbowman holding his fire until he sees the whites of the armored knight's eyes behind his visor. Shoot that horse down as far away as you can. Then run, and do it again when you must."

"If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land, it will be under the guise of fighting a foreign enemy" - James Madison

Age will not matter.
Strength of conviction and resolve
will carry us all through this.
Each of us will have a part to play
to the best of our ability. We will feed
off each others strengths and weakness.
Giving words of courage and showing it
as well. Encourage others, show strength
and plant the seeds of Liberty everyday.
We are ThreePercenters. - DEFENDER
July 09, 2012 02:01PM
#   Quote

Sail Man
OK weed it is from now on !eye popping smiley

July 09, 2012 02:37PM
#   Quote

Bath salts are the way to go man

July 10, 2012 07:36AM
#   Quote

RykerV
Bath salts are the way to go man
ok thats what i want....a zombi brain cellspinning smiley sticking its tongue out

July 12, 2012 11:38PM
#   Quote

jseadog
Sail Man

Just as long as you don't bogart, pass it over man smoking smiley

Do not fire unless fired upon. But if they mean to have a war, let it begin here.

From Arctic Patriot: "Do not be the lone crossbowman holding his fire until he sees the whites of the armored knight's eyes behind his visor. Shoot that horse down as far away as you can. Then run, and do it again when you must."

"If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land, it will be under the guise of fighting a foreign enemy" - James Madison

Age will not matter.
Strength of conviction and resolve
will carry us all through this.
Each of us will have a part to play
to the best of our ability. We will feed
off each others strengths and weakness.
Giving words of courage and showing it
as well. Encourage others, show strength
and plant the seeds of Liberty everyday.
We are ThreePercenters. - DEFENDER
July 13, 2012 12:20PM
#   Quote

Sail Man
jseadog
Sail Man

Just as long as you don't bogart, pass it over man smoking smiley

[www.youtube.com]

July 13, 2012 02:56PM
#   Quote

LOL GREAT LITTLE ASS AT .33 sec and some boobies in this as well THANKS sheep ! and happy friday !smileys with beer

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

We are not affiliated with, nor do our discussions necessarily imply endorsement by The Sipsy Street Irregulars.
Please Login or Register!