To the FNG's

Posted by Sail Man 
April 02, 2012 12:56PM
#   Quote

First off, I want to welcome y'all to our little forum. Stick around an you'll have a good time shooting the shit with each other. Maybe learn something. Maybe teach something. That's up to you. But please understand this:

We like to kid, tease, raz, josh, snark, whatever you want to call it.
I'd like to think many of us here that have stuck around have a good, if not off the wall, sense of humor.

We understand that the world, that our beloved country, and the bullshit governments that attempt to ruin them and us, are for the most part fucked up. We don't like what is happening, and we'd like to believe that by keeping our eyes and ears open, learning, researching, we are ready for whatever the PTB throw at us. But y'all don't want to be serious 24/7. I work EMS in a large metropolitan area, 20 yrs + and I have learned that to help deal with the worst shit you can see and deal with means that you need to cultivate a serious sense of humor so you don't go fucking crazy.

So, if you want to have a good time here, don't get your panties all up in a bunch when we're messin around.

It's counter-productive to come into this forum and get into a pissing match with somebody here, especially when you have a very low post count and your squaring off with someone who has been here a lot longer. The regulars have all gotten to know each other through this forum, some on a personal level, and I'd like to think we enjoy each other company. Stick around long enough and you'll see what I'm talking about.

Otherwise, take your ball(s) home to Mom and Dad and you can play with yourself winking smiley

That is all.

Do not fire unless fired upon. But if they mean to have a war, let it begin here.

From Arctic Patriot: "Do not be the lone crossbowman holding his fire until he sees the whites of the armored knight's eyes behind his visor. Shoot that horse down as far away as you can. Then run, and do it again when you must."

"If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land, it will be under the guise of fighting a foreign enemy" - James Madison

Age will not matter.
Strength of conviction and resolve
will carry us all through this.
Each of us will have a part to play
to the best of our ability. We will feed
off each others strengths and weakness.
Giving words of courage and showing it
as well. Encourage others, show strength
and plant the seeds of Liberty everyday.
We are ThreePercenters. - DEFENDER
April 02, 2012 03:44PM
#   Quote
Admin

Well put!

“Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty.” -- Thomas Jefferson
April 02, 2012 04:18PM
#   Quote

eye popping smileythat WAS..very well said there sailman.......OH fuck got to go moms home..........

Jdog " NOT ONE MORE INCH "
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/02/2012 04:18PM by jseadog.
April 02, 2012 05:40PM
#   Quote

Thank you Gentleman thumbs up

smileys with beer

Do not fire unless fired upon. But if they mean to have a war, let it begin here.

From Arctic Patriot: "Do not be the lone crossbowman holding his fire until he sees the whites of the armored knight's eyes behind his visor. Shoot that horse down as far away as you can. Then run, and do it again when you must."

"If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land, it will be under the guise of fighting a foreign enemy" - James Madison

Age will not matter.
April 02, 2012 08:21PM
#   Quote

Shit! That should be posted as our official mission statement! Or at least made into a stiky! LOL!
April 02, 2012 08:58PM
#   Quote

Agree 100%. I will however still demand the right to play with .....I mean by myself sometimes though.
April 02, 2012 11:53PM
#   Quote

It would be nice if everyone played by those rules, Sail. But sadly, many ‘men’ still have to sit to urinate and must ask their wives if they can take their penises with them if they are going out with the boys for the evening. Far too many people look for ways to be offended and will find them in the most innocent posts. And if they can’t take a little friendly ribbing here, imagine how powerful they will be if the shit hits the fan. Ya, they’ll be a lot of help… for the bad guys!
April 03, 2012 12:22AM
#   Quote

Well said! And on that note, a couple bits of fun humor:

Do right—and fear not.
April 03, 2012 02:02AM
#   Quote

Enjoyed the motivational posters.

Agree 100% Sail Man.

There are three types of people. Sheep, wolves, and sheepdogs. I will be a sheepdog.
"When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own homestead, his possessions are undisturbed." Luke 11:21
"And He said to them, 'But now, let him who has a purse take it along, likewise also a bag, and let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one.'" Luke 22:36
Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the peoples' liberty's teeth. George Washington.
April 04, 2012 02:08AM
#   Quote

Dammit!!!! Everything was just peachy til he said "gentlemen". You better take that back or I'm gonna tell Mom.

[www.youtube.com]
As long as I breathe, I will be free.
April 04, 2012 11:46AM
#   Quote

hiatttn
Agree 100%. I will however still demand the right to play with .....I mean by myself sometimes though.

You can play with yourself all you want hiatttn, especially if your married winking smiley

Age will not matter.
April 04, 2012 11:49AM
#   Quote

excoastie
It would be nice if everyone played by those rules, Sail. But sadly, many ‘men’ still have to sit to urinate and must ask their wives if they can take their penises with them if they are going out with the boys for the evening. Far too many people look for ways to be offended and will find them in the most innocent posts. And if they can’t take a little friendly ribbing here, imagine how powerful they will be if the shit hits the fan. Ya, they’ll be a lot of help… for the bad guys!

Well then Ex, this can be their song:

Age will not matter.
April 04, 2012 12:09PM
#   Quote

outlaw129
Dammit!!!! Everything was just peachy til he said "gentlemen". You better take that back or I'm gonna tell Mom.

I already told her for you, she said your grounded for 1 week and no xtube either. Oh, and she asked that you stop listening at the bedroom door, it's cramping her style. tongue sticking out smiley

grinning smiley

Age will not matter.
April 04, 2012 05:33PM
#   Quote

Sail Man
hiatttn

You can play with yourself all you want hiatttn, especially if your married winking smiley

lol I am and I will.
April 05, 2012 06:08PM
#   Quote

Sail Man
outlaw129

I already told her for you, she said your grounded for 1 week and no xtube either. Oh, and she asked that you stop listening at the bedroom door, it's cramping her style. tongue sticking out smiley

grinning smiley

Well at least you didn't tell here about the hole in the closet. smiling bouncing smiley

[www.youtube.com]
As long as I breathe, I will be free.
April 05, 2012 10:13PM
#   Quote

I love the mission statement, Jefferson reincarnated.

"We must all hang together or assuredly, we will all hang separately."
-Ben Franklin, 1776

"In any agenda, political or otherwise, there is a cost to be borne. Ask what it is and who will be paying. If you don't, the agendamakers will pick up the perfume of your silence like swamp panthers on the scent of blood, and the next thing you know, the person expected to bear the cost will be YOU, and you may not have what it takes to pay. "
-Quell
April 10, 2012 12:30AM
#   Quote

Glad to be here. Any "beginner" threads anyone would recommend I'd appreciate it.
April 10, 2012 01:30AM
#   Quote

Check out my work in progress on internet/network privacy in the manuals/guides section.

Do right—and fear not.
April 10, 2012 04:36AM
#   Quote

In your forum yes, I am an FNG and that's OK. I'm tough skinned due to several affiliations in the military so bash away bash away all! In-fact my military humor would probably make many of you blush or cry either or. Hehehehe. Peace.

BanG
"LeTum AnTea DeHonesto"
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/10/2012 04:37AM by BanG.
April 10, 2012 06:23AM
#   Quote

Rider418
Glad to be here. Any "beginner" threads anyone would recommend I'd appreciate it.

There's many good one's scattered about! Read the ones that look informative for you!
April 10, 2012 07:06AM
#   Quote

BanG
In your forum yes, I am an FNG and that's OK. I'm tough skinned due to several affiliations in the military so bash away bash away all! In-fact my military humor would probably make many of you blush or cry either or. Hehehehe. Peace.

I'm sure after a tour in the military followed by 20+ years of big city EMS will have me keeping right up with you in the sick humor dept winking smiley We always recommend that others not sit near us when we do a sit down meal at some local establishment if they are planning on keeping their food in the belly grinning smiley

Age will not matter.
April 10, 2012 01:34PM
#   Quote

There is no better humor than gallow's humor. I can imagine working EMS is quite a fucking experience.

"We must all hang together or assuredly, we will all hang separately."
-Ben Franklin, 1776

"In any agenda, political or otherwise, there is a cost to be borne. Ask what it is and who will be paying. If you don't, the agendamakers will pick up the perfume of your silence like swamp panthers on the scent of blood, and the next thing you know, the person expected to bear the cost will be YOU, and you may not have what it takes to pay. "
-Quell
April 11, 2012 02:31PM
#   Quote

StretchArmstrong
There is no better humor than gallow's humor. I can imagine working EMS is quite a fucking experience.

Not many jobs out there where a co-worker will remind you to be careful and not step on part of the brain eye popping smiley

grinning smiley

Truth be told though, while it can be a physically demanding job on occasion, it is the emotional aspect that can wear you down the most. Like many of our active duty military serving in combat zones, I/we also see, hear, smell things that do not go away. I can picture scene's and events from my job that I can easily recall and many will stay with me till they day I croak.

Age will not matter.
April 11, 2012 03:00PM
#   Quote

No doubt!
October 16, 2012 09:03AM
#   Quote

Multiple deployments here and I work in the oil patch now, fire away, bt dont forget cover and concealment

If there is to be trouble, let it be in my day that my child may know peace.
~Thomas Paine
October 16, 2012 04:15PM
#   Quote

I'm too old and thick skinned, and I enjoy the banter amoung us.
Nothing anyone say's rattles me anymore.
October 17, 2012 03:29PM
#   Quote

DEFENDER

Obama loves you. grinning smiley

Age will not matter.
October 17, 2012 06:25PM
#   Quote

Sail Man
DEFENDER

Obama loves you. grinning smiley

LMAO. Soooo wrong.

Death becomes us all. Will you die on your feet or chained to a wall?

The price of freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness. – Robert A. Heinlein
October 17, 2012 06:33PM
#   Quote

Your funny ! No rattle here.
Was in a in your face argument
a few weeks ago and the guy say's to
me "Your an Obama lover". So I say's to him
"Is that the best you got". I laughed all the way home.
He must have seen my Colors plastered on my truck.
November 30, 2012 06:33PM
#   Quote

New here from Delaware. Previous ANG Flight Medic Short tour in Iraq 03-04 Glad to be here
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

We are not affiliated with, nor do our discussions necessarily imply endorsement by The Sipsy Street Irregulars.
Please Login or Register!