Anybody down to get a 3%er tattoo?

Posted by Charlie Mike 
March 28, 2011 04:49PM
#   Quote

Here Here.
March 29, 2011 09:07AM
#   Quote

i realize this is a older conversation but if anyone out there is still looking to get a good 3per tattoo, i manage a tattoo shop in GA. so if your ever around this area i can hook you up with what i call the friend and family discount !
July 06, 2011 12:15PM
#   Quote

NICE.....

A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to The United States of America for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in This country who no longer understand it.
August 04, 2011 10:31PM
#   Quote

Is this still a valid offer? Cause I'm in!!! Where/from whom do I get more info???? Like, what's it look like??? grinning smiley
August 04, 2011 10:33PM
#   Quote
Admin

The knife is long given away... Google Cold Steel Urban Shiv.

God, grant me the serenity to accept the knives I cannot buy, the budget to buy ones I can and the wisdom to know the difference.
[www.youtube.com]
Support Your Local Outlaw Knifemaker!
August 17, 2011 01:05AM
#   Quote

I want to get this one done somewhere,but $$$ is an issue right now.

August 17, 2011 11:26AM
#   Quote

I've gone 56 years without a tat. I don't really think I need one now. Not that I hold anything against them or those who have them. I would just rather spend my money where it will do more good.

Besides, my patriotism will shine when it comes time to pull the trigger.

There are three types of people. Sheep, wolves, and sheepdogs. I will be a sheepdog.
"When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own homestead, his possessions are undisturbed." Luke 11:21
"And He said to them, 'But now, let him who has a purse take it along, likewise also a bag, and let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one.'" Luke 22:36
Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the peoples' liberty's teeth. George Washington.
August 17, 2011 02:10PM
#   Quote

LOL! Me too!
August 20, 2011 01:19AM
#   Quote

He'll yeah I'm gonna get a tatto that says 3% on my left arm tithe the threepercenter flag. It's gonna look beautiful.

"US PRIDE,WORLD WIDE"
August 20, 2011 01:21AM
#   Quote

It's also a good way of reqruitment, people see your rats and they start asking question, but be careful who you answer to some guys are to fucking extreme and will only bring shame to the 3%ers

"US PRIDE,WORLD WIDE"
August 17, 2012 02:31PM
#   Quote

There's a thread on northeast shooters about molon labe tats. A few of us are getting them with 3% in between the words.

If you have nothing worth dying for, you have nothing worth living for.
August 17, 2012 02:33PM
#   Quote

SheepDog
I've gone 56 years without a tat. I don't really think I need one now. .

Cmon ya old coot. Bout damn time ya DID . It's a good excuse to get drunk at our age. smiling smiley

If you have nothing worth dying for, you have nothing worth living for.
August 17, 2012 02:59PM
#   Quote
Admin

I've gone a while without getting any work lately. Knifemaking eats up all my time and money.

God, grant me the serenity to accept the knives I cannot buy, the budget to buy ones I can and the wisdom to know the difference.
[www.youtube.com]
Support Your Local Outlaw Knifemaker!
August 18, 2012 12:13AM
#   Quote

For the price of a tat, I can get another case of ammo, or a hundred pounds each of beans, rice, and wheat.

I don't have anything against tats, it's just I can put the money to better use. Besides, even if I did have that big red letter "S" tattooed on my chest, I still wouldn't be bullet proof. smoking smiley

There are three types of people. Sheep, wolves, and sheepdogs. I will be a sheepdog.
"When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own homestead, his possessions are undisturbed." Luke 11:21
"And He said to them, 'But now, let him who has a purse take it along, likewise also a bag, and let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one.'" Luke 22:36
Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the peoples' liberty's teeth. George Washington.
August 21, 2012 07:29PM
#   Quote

i"m thinking of getting MOLON LABE with 3 bullets under the words on my inner forearm
October 15, 2012 07:38PM
#   Quote

I was thinking about a very simple one, just III%

If there is to be trouble, let it be in my day that my child may know peace.
~Thomas Paine
October 16, 2012 02:12PM
#   Quote

That is one attractive knife! i am def going soon to get my numerals!!

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."
Thomas Jefferson
November 26, 2012 09:02PM
#   Quote

I hope get my work done by the end of the year. My avatar should give you a basic idea of what I'm going to get

I'd rather die standing than live kneeling
December 07, 2012 12:00AM
#   Quote

I'm getting "We The People" on the bottom side of my forearm but would like two gun's and III% in it somewhere but that may be difficult considering the arm I want it on is running out of room. cool smiley

][][][%
December 10, 2012 10:25AM
#   Quote

As you can see from my avatar I already got mine, Im also new to the page definatly not new to the fight.
December 15, 2012 11:02AM
#   Quote

Bar, I like that dude. Very well thought out and the snake wrapped in gives it depth.

][][][%
December 15, 2012 11:09AM
#   Quote

Having issue uploading pics.

][][][%
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/15/2012 11:09AM by Primal.
January 02, 2013 10:37PM
#   Quote

Got mine a few days ago, actually 2 of them

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.
January 02, 2013 10:40PM
#   Quote
Admin

Good look'n threeper tat!

“Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty.” -- Thomas Jefferson
January 02, 2013 10:41PM
#   Quote

Im still working on the wife to get her approval for mine. All of these look great guys.
January 17, 2013 02:49PM
#   Quote

I almost got III% last night, but then again, I dont want to be considered a "radical" lol
Need to find space to put it. I've almost run out on my arms.

“I have said that Texas is a state of mind, but I think it is more than that. It is a mystique closely approximating a religion. And this is true to the extent that people either passionately love Texas or passionately hate it and, as in other religions, few people dare to inspect it for fear of losing their bearings in mystery or paradox."
- John Steinbeck

Porvidacs.com
January 19, 2013 05:33PM
#   Quote

I've been thinking of a cross on my back, with an eagle globe and anchor at the center of the cross, that says "God" at the top of the cross. "Country" at the bottom. "Corps" wrapping the top half of the EGA in the center, and my kids names at the left and right tip of the cross.

“They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.” ~ Benjamin Franklin
January 19, 2013 05:34PM
#   Quote

I was actually thinking of that today
I want to get a tatoo with the coiled snake with an AK through it ant the caption "molon labe"
January 22, 2013 08:09PM
#   Quote

I'm having an issue trying find a "We The People" print out so I can get it set to the size I want then transfer it on my armm to try it out. Still looking arround for a 3% that will probably go on the inside of my right wrist since I have a unity symbol on my left. Anybody have any ideas where to find it at? I've looked all over the web for a plain black and white copy. If I can get this done I'm going to push to get mine inked Friday.

][][][%
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/22/2013 08:11PM by Primal.
May 21, 2013 09:18AM
#   Quote

Just got it 2 weeks ago on my trigger finger
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

We are not affiliated with, nor do our discussions necessarily imply endorsement by The Sipsy Street Irregulars.
Please Login or Register!